Our India is blessed with all full seasons; summer, winter and monsoon (rainy season). Each season have its importance and role to play. To make students realize the importance of these seasons and to improve their vocabulary and sentence structure, schools ask students to write 10 lines essay on different seasons like Summer, Winter, Rainy Season, etc. Sometimes they even ask to give 10, 15 lines, sentences speech of the above topics.
Here in this article, we are giving you, three 10 lines essay on each season and three short speeches or essays on the same topics in English. The first section will be good for students of class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 etc and later part will suitable for school students of class 8, 9, 10 etc.
10 Lines, Sentences about Rainy Season in India
- Monsoon or rainy season is a very important season in India.
- Indian agriculture heavily depends on rain.
- The rainy season starts in June and ends in September.
- I like soil’s smell after the first drizzle of rain.
- The earth turns green in monsoon.
- A lof new plant sprout up an grow.
- The rainy season is the best time to plant new trees too.
- Rain gives us water to drink and use.
- It fills our lakes, rivers, and dams.
- We should save precious rainwater.
- Indian cities should use rainwater harvesting to save water.
- In the rural area, we can use Paanlot method to the same water.
- I love the rainy season a lot.
Short Speech Essay on Rainy Season in India (Monsoon) in English
After a long and hot summer, the first drizzle of rain brings back smile on our faces. The smell of soil after that drizzle is mesmerizing. Everyone loves that smell. Monsoon is very important for Indian farmers too. Most of our agriculture sector is depending on rainwater.
Rain fills our wells, lakes, rivers, and dams. Some of its water gets absorbed into the ground. Later it emerges in wells, lakes; we can also pump it with help of borewell. Our water supply totally depends on rainwater. Most of it ran into the sea, we should use rainwater intelligently. We can use rainwater harvesting to save water. This will reduce our dependency on water tankers in the summer.
All earth surface turn green in monsoon. New plants sprout and grow, old trees get a new life. End of monsoon season is very good for trips. We can see giant waterfalls, lavish green plains, running rivers. That is why I love the rainy season.
10 Lines on Winter Season India in English
- Winter is the most loved season in India.
- It starts after the monsoon season.
- December and January are the coolest months.
- Temperature falls more in northern India compared to the southern part of the country.
- Days are enjoyable in winter but nights are chilly.
- A typical winter day is shorter than night.
- It is also a good time for trips.
- A lof family and school trips are planned at the end of the winter season.
- North Indian hill stations are favourite travelling places in this season.
- Winter also creates problems for poor people.
- As they don’t have warm clothes and good homes to protect them.
Short Essay on Winter Season in India in English
In India, winter season starts in the month of October and ends in February. December and January are the coldest months in this season. After monsoon temperatures start dropping. North India see a big change in temperature than southern India. Northern states like Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu, and Kashmir faces a lot of problems in winter seasons.
Sometimes winter wave causes a lot of deaths too. In middle and southern India winter season is enjoyable. A lot of people plan trips at this time. Generally day temperature is pleasant but nights can be difficult sometimes. A lot of famous festivals fall in this season like Diwali, Christmas, etc. People enjoy the festivals this season.
10 Points, Lines Short Essay, Paragraph on Summer Season in India in English
- Summer starts in March and ends in May.
- But in northwestern India, it starts in April and ends in July.
- Hottest months in summer in April and May.
- Sometimes temperature goes high as 50° C in some parts of India.
- Sometimes people die from the heatwave.
- Most of the people don’t like summer.
- People get tired easily due to heat.
- Schools get summer vacation in the month of May.
- People like to drink cold beverages, juices in this season.
- At the end of the season, we see early monsoon signs.
- Though we don’t like the summer season, it is important to maintain the earth’s climate and monsoon.
Note: If this article, short essay helped you in any way then tell us in the comments, which is your favourite season and why?