Man evolved in the embrace of nature. He used all the resources in nature to live and survive. After thousands of years of living on this beautiful planet earth, he has started to destroy it. The man has forgotten nature which is the reason behind his survival and is damaging it like a monster. To make students understand why nature is important, they are encouraged to read, write and study about nature and essays, speeches and paragraphs are the part of that. Students are asked to write an essay, deliver a speech on the importance of nature. Sometimes they are asked to write a paragraph on the importance of nature in their homework or in the exams too.
You are here because you are keen to learn about the importance of nature. You are at the right place. In this article, we have given you an essay on the importance of nature in human life or nature a man’s best friend, this essay can be used in form of speech and even for paragraph writing in your school or college. At the end of the article, we have given the specific tips about speech and essay with which you can score better. So, let’s start.
Essay on the Importance of Nature in Our Life
Nature… Do you think it is important? You must be thinking nature is just an ocean and forest but no, nature is a God-given gift to us, it is everything that God put on this earth. Nature completes man’s three basic but important needs that are food, water, and shelter. Nature gives us food to eat, water to drink and wood to build houses, so, it is not just trees and rivers we are talking about. Nature is the key to our survival; survival of the entire human race.
The greedy man has forgotten the nature who helped him to stand on the feet and survive. Today, we are invading the forests to build houses and blame wild animals for entering in our home. But to complete his need he is killing so many animals, cutting a lot of trees, mountains are blown off. By cutting trees we are indirectly reducing the level of oxygen from the atmosphere. And we all know the importance of trees in protecting and conserving our environment.
Can you replace oxygen with anything, can you buy oxygen from stores? Industries throwing off poisonous gases into the atmosphere, causing air pollution. Greenhouse gases raising the bigger concern of global warming. Carbon dioxide is considered as one of the most dangerous pollutants. Vehicles like cars, scooters, trucks, planes emit dark smoke and other human activities like burning fossil fuels are responsible for increased carbon dioxide. In the last 150 years, such human activities have raised carbon dioxide level in the atmosphere.
Global warming is becoming a serious issue. Increased level of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases are the main reasons for heating the atmosphere of the earth. Global warming is the invitation for natural disasters like flooding, earthquake, storm and it is also responsible for, lack of food and diseases. The pollution has also affected the water we drink every day. Water pollution is increasing day by day. Around half of the ocean is polluted by wastewater. This polluted water is directly pumped into the river, oceans and other waterways without any treatment. In rural areas, people wash their clothes, utensils at river bank so, many toxic substances get mixed with water.
Plastic products in the environment directly affect wildlife and humans. Use of plastic bags is harmful to humans and animals. we use plastic bags and throw them away but then these bags get mixed with soil or water and then many toxic chemical releases from it which makes soil less fertile. When these plastics get mixed with water many aquatic animals get affected.
Many terrestrial animals eat that plastic that we humans have thrown and often this plastic get choked into them and they die. Uncontrolled mining and quarrying for the purpose of getting precious metals, stones and gravel, the mountains and the natural habitats of many animals are destroyed. In short, we are destroying nature from the left, centre and right. Humans and animals strongly depend on plants but these days farmers use many chemical fertilisers for the rapid growth of plants and to make the soil more fertile. But these fertilizers are not only destroying the quality of soil but it is also harming humans and animals as we use plants as our food.
Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi launched clean India mission on 2nd October 2014 to clean roads, streets and infrastructure of our country. There is so much to achieve in this but at least we can see garbage bin on the road, it been strict for households to separate wet and dry waste. There is hefty fine it is found that you mixed it. Plastic bags are also banned by the government which is a good thing to make the world free from plastic.
It’s a mammoth task, to make India clean and to make people aware of the importance of nature. But we cannot just leave it to the government, it has to be a government-citizen campaign. We need to support government initiates about clean India program. If we start working today maybe our children and their children will reap the benefits of it, remember it’s a long process. Remember, nature is man’s best friend and we should cherish this friendship. It is the best gift, a boon given the god; don’t turn it into a bane.
Tips for Essay on the Importance of Nature in Our Life
- Leave some space at the start of the page and then start writing. Though it’s a small tip, it can make a difference in scoring good marks.
- Divide your content into three main sections that are, introduction, advantages, disadvantages, and conclusion.
- You can take reference from other sources to get more information about your topic but don’t just write as it is, try to add your points, your views, your ideas and try to describe it.
- Don’t interrupt the flow between the sections.
- You can use phrases, quotes if needed. Your impact will be good on the reader if you start your essay with some phrases or quotes.
- While concluding your topic sums up all your thoughts considering positive and negative views and It should be at least 3-4 simple but inspiring lines.
- Handwriting is a good way to score more marks. It’s fine if your handwriting is not good but it should be neat and clean not so big not so small but should be visible.
- Make use of a dark ink pen while writing an essay.
Tips for Speech on Importance of Nature in Human Life
- Don’t just mug up the topic, better read the topic understand the topic add your thoughts in it.
- Be interactive with the audience. Ask questions, crack jokes or tell some related experiences to the topic.
- If you are going to go to give a speech for the first time it may possible that you may get nervous. Don’t panic. Here is a simple exercise you can try at home before going for speech. Prepare your topic, stand in front of the mirror and start speaking.
- Be loud while giving a speech it should be audible to every audience. Avoid mumbling and the most important thing is to avoid using fillers like so and so, like etc.
- Your gesture and hand movements can make a good impression on the audience.
This is essay will help in writing other essay topics like “the importance of nature in human life”, “Importance of protecting and conserving nature”, to preschoolers, school and college students.
If you liked this article and it helped you in any sense, then please let us know in the comment section below. Thank you. 🙂