We always want coolness and calmness in the behaviour, which we commonly call it an attitude. But we rarely understand the meaning of attitude. We actually don’t know how much our attitude affects our life. I hope this essay on attitude helps you to understand the importance of a positive attitude and behaviour.
Changed attitude can make us achieve things that are unreachable by hard word. In this article, we will glance at positive, negative attitude and behaviour and give the necessary information to build your speech or essay for the competition your school or college has organised. This essay, speech will also be helpful for other similar topics like, “Attitude is Everything”, “My Positive Attitude”, “Attitude is a key to success”, “Attitude of Gratitude” and “Importance of Attitude” Let’s take a look.
Attitude & Behaviour Essay, Speech, Article in English
Beginning of the Speech on Attitude
Good morning everyone, honourable chief guests, respected Principal sir and teachers. Today I am going to talk about how your attitude should be and how your attitude affects your life.
Introduction to the speech on What is attitude?
Attitude is just the concept of how we respond to any situation. As we face various situations, especially teenagers face many new situations heading ahead in life. So the response to these situations defines your attitude. When any person talks to you rudely, then you may say “This guy has an attitude problem.” We commonly refer to attitude as a negative perspective but the reality is very different.
Consider one example of hard work. Some people may say that one should do a lot of hard work to achieve success. While some will say one should do smart work and only hard work is not key to success. Here as the view of the person change their attitude towards the situation also changes.
How will a friendly attitude affect daily life?
We all always have some persons to whom we don’t talk or can’t talk freely. A slight change in the attitude will make a lot of change in your life. Then you may be able to talk to those persons very easily. In many situations, attitude is the stepping stone between conversations. This little change would make you a very different person than before and thus, you would have a happier life. You will begin a much stress-free life through friendly attitude and you can achieve much more things through these things.
How to get a friendly attitude?
By following 4 simple steps which can make a lot of changes in your attitude.
1. Gratitude is very easy to show. So, we must show gratitude whenever we can. By showing gratitude time to time you can improve the relationship and make things better.
2. Self-Examining: You can ask yourself “Have I done something wrong?” By simply asking this question to yourself you can make a lot of changes in your vision. You could step by step improve your performance to more convenience.
3. Positivity: Change your thoughts positive in all the situations. Use more positive words more than negative ones. The reason is positive words have very large power than we imagine. So, be positive.
4. Politeness: You can be more polite while talking to other people. Rudeness in the conversation makes your attitude unfriendly and direct you to the dumb conversation. So, being polite towards people make things much better.
Somewhere Michael Jackson has said, “If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change.” So, make a change in your attitude which will change your life.
End of Speech on Attitude
Changing attitude will change the way how you look at your life. On this note, I would like to end my speech. I want to thank Principal sir for giving me the opportunity to talk here. Thank you, everyone.
Tips for Speech on Attitude
- Prepare a structure in mind which will help you to know what comes after what.
- Speeches are meant to be delivered with confidence and enthusiasm, so don’t mug up the speech.
- Practice the speech in front of your friends and family members. It will help you to deliver the speech with more confidence.
Tips for Essay on Attitude
- Be specific on your points.
- Try to avoid the grammatical and punctuation mistake.
- Double-check the facts and stats in your information such as important figures, dates and persons.
- If you are not able to remember a word, simply use the synonym for that word.
If you liked our honest attempt to spread information, then please let us know in the comment section below to motivate us. Thank you. 🙂