These days schools take efforts to make pupils aware of the big problems at a very early age so that they know about it and to make them think about it. So they give short 5, 10 to 15 lines essay or speech assignments on topics like pollution, climate change, save trees, save water, etc. You can follow given links to check these short essays, paragraphs too. Here in this article, we will cover the save earth topic.
Here in the first section of the article, we have given 5, 10 plus a few extra points on the save earth topic. We tried to keep sentence structure and language simple. This section is good for students of class LKG, UKG, 1, 2, 3, etc. In the next section, we have given a short speech or essay on earth. This section is a little longer and suitable for students of class 4 or 5. We have given some 15 to 20 sentences in this section.
5 LInes, Sentences About Save Earth in English for KG, UKG Kids
- We all live on earth.
- It is the third planet from the sun.
- It is also called “Blue Planet”.
- It has 71% of water and 29% of the land.
- Earth is made up of several layers.
- Moons orbits around the earth.
10 Points, Lines On Earth in English for class 1, 2, 3 Students
- Earth is the third planet from the sun in the solar system.
- Earth is the only planet to have life on it.
- Earth has formed 4.5 billion years ago.
- Earth orbits around the sun.
- Moon is earth satellite, it orbits around the earth.
- Earth is covered with 71% water and 29% of the land.
- It is also called “Blue Planet” or “Mother Earth”.
- People from some countries worship it like a goddess.
- Earth’s shape is a spheroid, not a sphere.
- Earth has different layers of the environment.
- Earth has different layers inside it too.
- Earth surface is made of mountains, valleys, planes, different types of forests.
- Earth is our creator.
15 to 20 Lines Short Essay on Earth for Class 4, 5 Students
Earth is a unique place in our universe. It is the only place in our observable universe where life exists. There are millions (1 million= 10 lacs) stars and planets in our galaxy, and there are millions of such galaxies in cosmos. Yet, the earth is only the place life is born and flourish. It is a miracle, once in million chance. Yet, we take it for granted. Earth gives us the environment, nature, mountains, land, water, air. Without it, we cannot survive but still, we exploit it.
We are mining earth for ores, fuel, and precious metals, we are literally looting the earth. We are cutting trees, burning forests and building concrete jungle. We are releasing poisonous chemical gases into the air. We are discharging harmful industrial waste in the sea and river. We are throwing garbage, plastic everywhere. We are doing all that is possible to destroy our mother earth. In countries like India, the earth is considered as a goddess. On one hand, we worship it as a goddess and on another hand we are looting it, stabbing it. We, humans, are becoming hypocritical day by day.
If we want to survive, we need to save earth from all this exploitation. If degradation of the earth continues like this our next generation will fight over drinkable water, they may not able to breathe in the open air. The way we are buying bottled water these days, that day is not far when we need to buy bottled air.
Earth has powers that no humans can challenge. If the mother earth could speak she would warn us. She has all the power to end all this is in moments. We need to take every possible step to save the earth, or else one-day humanity will go extinct.