This is one of the classic homework topics for kids. They asked to write a few lines (5 to 10) or points on topics like My Mother, Father, My School, My Best Friend, etc. Similar topics are also given for small10 sentences essay, speech or paragraph. We assume you are the parent, so we are giving 10 plus lines on My Mother topic which will help you to assist your kids with their homework. Follow the link to check our complete list of 10 Lines Essays.
Please note that every person is different, therefore, every mother is different too. So, change the sentences accordingly. One more thing, Before jumping to the main content, we have something to say. We don’t believe that women are made for kitchens only. They are on par with men. Cooking food, doing laundry and dishes are not mother’s jobs only. We don’t promote it. We hope you will not feed the same in your child’s mind. Let’s make our next generation gender-equal. Check out some of our other related article on Mother’s Day 2021
In the first section, we have given 5 sentences on My mother topic in simple English, these lines are suitable for kindergarten, UKG kids. Next 10 lines are good for class 1,2,3 students. In the last section, we have given short 15 to 20 lines essay, speech on the same topic which is good for students of class 4,5, etc. You can also use this information for writing a paragraph or a small article.
5 Sentences About My Mother in English for KG, UKG Kids
- My mother’s name is Reshma Tripathi.
- She is very kind.
- She helps me with my homework.
- She works in a company.
- My mother likes computers.
- She also likes to read books.
- She sings a lullaby for me.
- I love my mumma.
10 Points, Lines On My Mother in English for class 1,2,3 Students
1. My mother’s name is XYZ, she is 31 years old.
2. She works in an IT company as a senior manager.
3. I call my mother ‘Mumma’ and she calls me “Honey Pie”.
4. She wakes up early in the morning and makes breakfast and Tiffin for me.
5. She and my papa help me to get ready for school.
6. My Mumma helps me with my homework.
7. She like shoes a lot, she has 22 pairs of shoes.
8. My mother cooks food for us, my papa also helps her.
9. My mother likes to sing too, she attends classes on Sundays.
10. On the weekend, my mother takes me to the park.
11. I like playing with her.
12. My mother loves me a lot.
13. I love my Mumma, she is very cute.
15, 20 Lines Short Essay, Paragraph on My Mother for Class 4, 5 Students
I love my mother a lot. She never shouts at me. I call her “Maa” and she calls me “Shona”. She takes care of me when I feel ill. She cooks food for us. My mother like Chinese food also, she makes it for us too. My mother tells me bedtime stories.
My mother works in college as a professor. Her students respect her a lot. Last year she went to Bangalore to attend the education summit. She is also our society chairwoman, she handles all society-related problems. She like to read a lot, we have a shelf full of books. She is very smart, other ladies from our building come to her for advice. Next month she is going to arrange an Independence day celebration too. Under her guidance, all society members took part in Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. She also participated in the Plastic Ban Campaign too.
She is my inspiration. I like her a lot, she is very pretty and cute. I love my Mumma, she is my hero. (Note: You can find a longer Essay on My Mother here..)
Note: If you like this article kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below. We love to read your comments.