Trees give us oxygen, crops give us food. We humans cannot survive without them. Trees are our lifeline, but day by day, we are becoming ignorant and we are forgetting the importance of trees and nature in general. To make students realize the importance of trees, nature, water, etc school ask them to write 10 Lines Essay on save trees, save water, earth or 15 to 20 Sentences speech on the Importance of trees or similar topics.
So, here in the first section of the article we are giving you 5 and 10 plus a few more points or lines on save trees topic. This is suitable for school kids of class lkg, ukg,1,2,3, etc. In the second section, we are giving you 15 to 20 sentences speech/essay on the importance of trees in our lives. This is suitable for kids of class 4,5,6,7,8 etc. So, let’s start. Shall we?
5 Points, Sentences About Importance of Trees in English for KG, UKG Kids
- Trees are very important for humans, birds, animals.
- Trees give us oxygen to breathe.
- Without oxygen, we cannot live.
- Trees give us fruits, medicine, and shelter.
- Without trees, our lives will be very difficult.
10 Points, Lines On Save Trees in English for class 1,2,3 Students
- Trees give us Oxygen. Without which we cannot survive over a few minutes.
- Trees give us food, shelter, medicines.
- Trees are very important in human life.
- But still, we cut trees, destroy jungles.
- We need to save trees.
- Small steps can help us to save our precious jungles.
- We can save trees by using less paper.
- We can use both sides of the paper.
- We should use cloth napkins instead of tissue papers.
- We can save trees by recycling the paper, cardboard boxes.
- We can use the remaining pages on notebooks.
- Everyone should plant a tree and take care of it.
- We can save trees by spreading the message of the importance of trees.
15, 20 Best Lines Short Essay, Speech, Paragraph on Importance of Trees for Class 4, 5, 6 Students
Trees give us food, medicines and most importantly oxygen. Only trees can produce oxygen. We know these facts still we cut trees and destroy jungles. Deforestation is a rampant problem in developing countries now. People cut trees to make space for homes, road, fields, and industries. We are destroying the home of wild animals and birds. We are cutting our breathing line with our own hands.
Trees give us food which nurtures us. Trees give us shelter which protects us. Trees give us medicines to fight diseases. Trees also give is rubber with which we make tires. These tires help to move fast, travel places, conduct business.
Trees help the environment to regulate temperature too. Forest is home to animals and birds, they are an important part of the human life cycle. It is very important to save trees so that we get oxygen to breathe. Importance of Trees in Life Essay, Paragraph & Speech
If we keep cutting trees at the current rate that day is not far when we need to buy oxygen in the bottle, the way we buy drinking water in the bottle nowadays. We can change the future if we protest for it. We can save the planet by adopting eco-friendly products and lifestyle.
Only we, the young generation can do it. If this is not done by our generation then the next generation will never be able to reverse the adverse effects of this. We need to come together and spread the word, make choices; each small effort can make a big difference.
Note: If you like this article you can share the ways we can save trees and save our planet. Let us know your ideas in comments, we like to read them all.