India is inching towards progress step by step but by costing the environment. We are cutting trees, throwing plastic in rivers, factories empty their hazardous waste in rivers and sky. We are polluting the environment like anything. Humans cannot survive in such an environment for long. Chemicals gases, toxic substances will make us ill and can create life-threatening events too. To make kids aware of the reality and to make them responsible citizen teachers give assignments on this topic.
Kids get different kinds of homework like 5 to 10 lines essay, short speeches or few sentences about various topics for paragraph writing. At the start, we have given 5 simple lines for LKG, UKG, kids. Then we have given 10 lines on pollution in English for class 1,2,3 students. In the next section, you will find the 15 to 20 lines short essay on the same topic, it is good for class 4, 5, 6, 7 students. We have already written articles on such common homework topics, here are the links – 10 lines on my school, my best friend, 10 sentences about my mother, my father, etc.
5 Sentences About Pollution in English for KG, UKG Kids
- Pollution is bad for human health.
- It is also dangerous for animals, birds, fish.
- We fall ill because of pollution.
- We need to curb pollution now.
- or we cannot reverse it in the future.
- With government, we all need to something on own.
- Lets us take a pledge to
- Save trees, avoid plastic, clean public places.
10 Points, Lines On Pollution in English for class 1,2,3 Students
- We have very bad air pollution in our city.
- When we go to school in the morning, we don’t see anything across the road.
- Our science teacher explained that it is called smog, it is bad for our health.
- Our city has 2 rivers, both rivers are badly polluted.
- Water from the river smells like the sewer and looks all black.
- There are too much garbage and plastic on roadsides.
- I like Shimla, there air and rivers are very clean.
- We need to change our bad habits, or else our cities will look like dustbins.
- We should not litter in school, roads and public places.
- We should separate wet and dry garbage at home.
- I would like to help in making my city and nation clean.
- I dream to see my city as the cleanest city in India.
15, 20 Lines Short Essay on Pollution for Class 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Students
Every day our cities are getting more and more polluted. Our city is turning into a big garbage bin. We see garbage, plastics around every corner. People spit on roads, throw plastic bag, wrappers, and cans from cars. We don’t have any disciplines, we are degrading our environment and our city with our own hands.
Industries release hazardous smoke in the sky, cars emit poisonous smoke too. Factories discharge their bio and chemical waste in rivers or sea. City and village sewers are released in rivers. All these activities are rampant in India.
The government needs to set up proper infrastructure, rules, policies, and actions for waste disposal. Along with that we also need to change our bad habits. Government and citizens need to work together to solve these problems.
We should support Swacch Bharat Abhiyan. As school students, we should do all that in our capacity in the success of this campaign. We can use social media to spread the word about the importance of cleanliness. We have to make projects, apps for solutions and ideas to reduce pollution. We can participate in Clean India campaign weekend activities.
We school students should take a pledge that we will not behave irresponsibly like adults. They are do nothing for the clean environment nor they taught us anything about it. We, the new generation should take initiative. Schools and we together should work in our capacity to make our school, city, and nation clean. Let’s take a pledge that we all be a responsible, disciplined citizen of our beloved nation.
This articles might help you more-
- Essay on Noise, Sound Pollution Causes, Effects, Speech
- 6 Major Types of Pollution & Their Harmful Effects On Us
- Essay on Air Pollution, Causes, Effects Speech in English
- Swachh Jal Swachh Bharat Nibandh English Essay
- Essay on Saving Rivers in India, Importance & Keeping Clean
- Best Essay, Speech on Haritha Haram Plantation Initiative
This essay/speech is written for students of class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 etc If these 5, 10, 15 lines, sentences about pollution helped you in any way, then please let us know in the comments below.